In this episode the panelists introduce themselves for the first time, and then have a discussion about financial philosophies, why it’s important to come up with a money philosophy of your own, and how your personal philosophy can help to guide your decisions about money. Read a full article discussing the topic here.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
Some important points made in this episode:
- Having a philosophy about money is important to helping you live the lifestyle that you want.
- It’s important to know where your money is coming and going.
- Know what your values are, and what your immediate, short term and long term goals are.
- Figure out how you can use your money to reach your goals, while living within your money values.
- Know that your goals may change over time. Don’t forget to revisit them from time to time.
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Items Mentioned In This Show
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag!