Episode 10 – Ever hear of Extreme Saving? Well in this episode we’re diving deep into extreme saving with the help of Kraig Mathias of Create My Independence. Find out if extreme saving can help you and how to get started.
- Pump up your savings by winning a gadget instead of paying for it! : Win A Kindle Fire HD! – Subscribe & give us an iTunes review and you could win a nice new Kindle Fire HD tablet! Don’t pay for your techology – and bank the savings!
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What is extreme saving?
- How is extreme savings beneficial?
- Can you really retire early?
- How can I start saving more? What mindset do I need?
Links, Tools, and Programs To Help The Extreme Saver
- Mr Money Mustache – Safe Withdrawal Rates
- How I Became Financially Independent In 5 Years
- Tips For Automating Your Finances
- How To Save $50,000 In Two Years
- You Need A Budget (YNAB)
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Kraig Mathias | Create My Independence
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag