KC Beavers from GenX Finance built a million dollar net worth by age 30… and that’s not even taking into consideration the fact he was donating 10% of his income every year and was responsible for a relatively large family as well! KC and the MMS panel aren’t selling any get-rich-quick courses or programs, they just want to help you reach your financial goals – if that includes a million dollars then all the better!
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Aren’t most millionaires born rich?
- How much money do I have to save to be a millionaire by __?
- What do millionaires have to say about becoming a millionaire?
- Is there anything special I can do to increase my chances of becoming a millionaire?
- If my house is worth a lot of money does that mean I’m a millionaire?
- Do millionaires like to donate or keep all their cash for themselves?
- Is there somewhere I can live that will help reach a million?
Links To Help You On Your Millionaire Quest
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Compare your lifestyle to Warren Buffett’s
- Peter explains how to build your nest egg by “playing defense”
- What will your money be worth in 30 years?
- How To Become A Millionaire: How Even An Average Income Can Lead To A Million Dollars Saved
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: KC Beavers | GenX Finance
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.