Using a coach seems to work for Serena Williams, Peyton Manning, and LeBron James amongst others, so maybe there is something to this whole life coach/financial planner thing. Andrea Travillian brings her unique approach of holistic life solutions to our money-centered show and explains how financial solutions should be a working part of your overall plan. If you find yourself struggling to gain traction on the road to your the future you had envisioned, tune in to see if a life plan might be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- How is a life plan different from a financial plan? Do I need one if I have the other?
- Everyone knows they should set goals, but does that actually work?
- When should I start using a life plan?
- Do I really need a life coach or another specialist to help me plan things?
Links To Help You With Your Planning
- Andrea’s Plan for You
- Peter Likes Michael Hyatt’s Life Plan Ideas and thoughts on How to Avoid Drifting Away From Your Goals
- How to write a life plan, the GPS for your envisioned future.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Andrea Travillian | Take a Smart Step
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.