Episode 27 – Overcoming Your Financial Blunders – Matt Giovanisci – one half of the dynamic duo behind your second-favorite personal finance podcast (Listen Money Matters) – joins us to describe personal finance blunders as only he can. How many personal finance discussions will take you from discussing interest rates to
hookers ladies of the evening and blow restricted substances in the blink of an eye? Tune in to hear Matt and our panel come clean about some lessons they had to learn the hard way.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- How will buying new and/or used vehicles affect my finances over the long term?
- If HGTV shows are all about saving me money why am I spending so much on my house?
- Is Las Vegas where you want to be thinking about budgeting for the first time?
- What would we do differently if we knew then what we know now?!
Important Links Referenced in This Episode
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Matt Giovanicsi |Listen Money Matters
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!