Want to pay off $28,000 worth of debt in under three years? Zina Kumok of Debt Free After Three will tell you how she managed this Herculean feat of frugalistic strength this week on the Money Mastermind Show. Tune in to hear about everything from stocking up on shampoo samples, to debating the merits of free-at-the-point-of-delivery college/university courses. If you’re ready to live debt free, here’s your road map to getting on the right track.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Is there a culture around blindly accepting student debt that needs to change?
- How did Zina manage to “earn” $1,000 by switching bank accounts a few times?
- Is there a case where paying off my student loans early isn’t in my best interests?
- What does entitlement have to do with a student loan?
- Should society allow $100,000 student loans? Should post-secondary education be free?
Links We Mentioned
- Kyle and Peter fear rising university tuition costs (relative to general inflation).
- Naturally Kyle never misses a chance to shamelessly promote his book.
- Peter also looks at how to tackle repaying your student loans.
- For general information check out the Student Debt Project.
- Strategies for paying off student loans fast.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Zina Kumok | Debt Free After Three
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.