The Money Mastermind Show welcomes Dorethia Conner Kelly from #MoneyChat to our studios to chat about how you can take your next step on the staircase to wealth and prosperity no matter where you currently are. Some people believe the path to financial success is too daunting to take on, but every journey starts with a first step!
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What should financial success mean to you?
- What first steps should I take?
- How do I go about bettering myself with so many options out there?
- Are budgets truly the foundation of financial success?
- What are some of the stages as it relates to achieving financial success and/or financial freedom?
- How can I lower my mental barriers to entry?
Links We Mentioned
- Check out Dorethia’s book
- We mentioned our episode with JD Roth
- Kyle recently wrote about this thoughts on the current market for post-secondary education credentials in the National Post
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Dorethia Conner | ConnerCoaching.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.