If you’re a free-thinking individual that often finds themselves not just outside the proverbial box, but so far away from the norm that you forgot what “the box” ever looked like, then this is the episode for you! Joan Sotkin of ProsperityPlace.com has left SMART goals in the dust in her pursuit of emotional nirvana and financial utopia. We try to bring it every episode of MMS, but we promise you that this week will be especially entertaining!
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Why does Joan believe it’s key to “Recognize, Realize, Respond?”
- How is Kyle going to drive a Porsche on his teacher’s salary?
- Why is determining what’s truly important so um… important?
- Aren’t you treating yourself like someone you love?
- And how are your emotions messing up your finances?
Links We Mentioned
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Calm.com has some great relaxation tips
- Joan’s other sites is FreedomFromStruggle.com
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Joan Sotkin | ProsperityPlace.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | Canadian Finance Blog
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.