Wasn’t it just yesterday we were doing the annual “Make Your New Year’s Goals” episode? Statistically speaking it’s pretty safe to assume more than a few of us are having troubles making the lofty changes we initially set out for ourselves. Todd Tresidder of FinancialMentor.com is here to let us in on a few hard realities surrounding setting financial goals, and some tried-and-true strategies he has used to keep himself and his clients on track. He also has some encouraging words for those of us who have went a little off track (or maybe you forgot that there even was a track?).
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Why does Todd like the phrases “Judge by results, sometimes harsh, always fair,” and “a goal without a plan is just a dream.”?
- What is reverse engineering and how will it help me achieve my goals?
- Should you view your goal-setting as a process or a something with an end result?
- How can you set better financial goals?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Todd Tressider | FinancialMentor.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | Canadian Finance Blog
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.