Ever wonder what makes a millionaire tick? Why does that person become one and another doesn’t? Ever wonder how you could be a millionaire? Tonight we delve into the traits that make you a millionaire, while referencing the works of Thomas J. Stanley, author of books like The Millionaire Next Door.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What makes one person a millionaire, while another isn’t?
- What are the attributes that make millionaires successful?
- What things do millionaires do that others don’t?
- What mindset do you need to be a millionaire?
Links We Mentioned
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.