In this episode we discuss the concept of opportunity cost with special guest Kevin Stewart from stocksfortheweek.com. We look at opportunity cost, and how it could be killing your financial future. What is opportunity cost? How can you determine if something is worth the cost? Is it about more than just money?
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What is opportunity cost, and how does it impact your life?
- What else could you be doing with your money?
- Could what you spend now be the key to a financially sound future?
- What are some of the tradeoffs you make with money, time and relationships?
- Are you really spending your money and time on what matters to you?
Links We Mentioned
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
- Special guest: Keven Stewart from Stocks for the Week
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.