Most of us have heard of the “Latte Factor,” a term introduced in David Bach’s book The Automatic Millionaire. But will cutting coffee (and other little expenses) from your life really turn you into a millionaire?
Matt Giovanisci from Roasty Coffee and Stephanie Halligan from You Deserve More join us to talk about the realities of penny pinching. Along the way, we learn about coffee made from the poop of a mountain cat and talk about someone’s Penthouse subscription.
Oh, and we also include strategies that will help you reform your financial life and actually get on track to become a millionaire. Some of the resources mentioned in this episode include Digit.co, Acorns, and Wise Banyan.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What is the “Latte Factor,” and what does it really accomplish?
- Can small savings add up over time?
- What are some better strategies for building wealth and becoming a millionaire?
- Should you spring for expensive coffee beans that have been through the digestive tract of a rare mountain cat?
- Does Peter have a subscription to Penthouse?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Stephanie Halligan | Art to Self
- Special Guest: Matt Giovanisci | Roasty Coffee
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | Canadian Finance Blog
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.