We’re told that there are certain financial milestones we’re supposed to reach in order to be successful. Some of the main financial milestones considered “normal” include college, marriage, buying a home, having children and retirement.
Do you have to reach all of those milestones, though? How do you decide which milestones should be part of your own life? In this episode, recorded on our one-year anniversary, a crew of past guests join us to talk about milestones, money and how to plan for the life you want to live.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Do you really need to hit all the traditional financial milestones you’re expected to reach?
- How do you decide which milestones really matter?
- Why are you working toward certain financial milestones anyway?
- What are the strategies you can use to reach the milestones that are important to you?
Don’t just go along with financial and life expectations because you’re expected to. Think about what matters to you, and create a plan to help you accomplish what’s most important to you.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Steve Stewart from Money Plan SOS
- Todd Tresidder from Financial Mentor
- Joe Saul-Sehy from Stacking Benjamins
- Harlan Landes from the Plutus Awards
- Matt Giovanisci from Roasty Coffee
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.