What if you could create an executive summary of your financial plan and put it where it could remind you of your values every single day? That’s what Carl Richard’s, the best-selling author of The Behavior Gap and The One Page Financial Plan, talks about in this week’s episode.
If you’re ready to base your money decisions on your values, and simplify the financial planning process, this episode is for you. We share practical, actionable tips for drilling down to the essentials and building your financial plan around what matters most to you.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Do your values inform your money decisions?
- How can you figure out what money means to you?
- What steps can you take to improve your financial situation?
- Is it really possible to get your financial plan on one page?
As you create a financial plan, remember to consider your values and base your plan around what matters most to you.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special guest: Carl Richards from Behavior Gap
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.