For most people, a mortgage is something that sticks with you for decades. But there is a way to get beyond it: pay off your mortgage early. Kornel Szrejber from BuildWealthCanada.ca joins us to talk about how he paid off his mortgage in six years.
Should you pay off your mortgage early? Or are there other ways to use your money?
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Is it really possible to pay off your mortgage early?
- Even if you can pay off your mortgage early, is it worth it to do so?
- What are some other ways to use your money? Does it make sense to invest in other assets?
- How do you decide what is the best use of your money?
This episode offers a cross-border look at homeownership, mortgages and strategies you can use — whether you live in the United States or Canada — to make the most of your money, wherever you decide to stick it.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special guest: Kornel Szrejber from BuildWealthCanada.ca
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.