Larry Ludwig from Investor Junkie joins us this week live from his survivalist bunker to discuss the coming financial apocalypse. Our panel shares their thoughts on what a modern meltdown might look like, as well as if we believe it will ultimately be a human-made catastrophe or a product of nature’s ever-increasing fury. Ever wondered if you could survive the worst-case scenario? Worry no more as the Money Mastermind Show tells you how to prepare for everything from a government credit collapse to a hurricane.
Key Questions From This Episode:
- What would a financial apocalypse look like and what are the chances it will happen?
- Do we the right attitude about recessions and are they cause for concern?
- Are government’s doing enough to prevent a possible day of debt reckoning?
- Should you change your investing style in consideration of a financial meltdown?
- Are there similarities between the increasing amount of natural disasters and the intense financial bubbles we’ve been seeing over the past few decades?
- Theory is all fine and good, but what concrete steps can you take to make sure you’re prepared?
- Warren Buffett’s views on gold.
- A viable path to a financial collapse.
- Protecting yourself from a financial disaster.
- What would you value most in a worst case scenario?
- Miranda’s Yellowstone worries.
- An interesting view on Glenn Beck’s investing philosophy.
Items Mentioned In This Show
- Money Mischief: Episodes in Monetary History by Milton Friedman
- Costco Emergency Packs
- How to Win At Everything by Daniel Kibblesmith and Sam Weiner
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag!
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Larry Ludwig | Investor Junkie
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.