Creator of the, “The #1 ranked podcast of all-time and history”, Matt Giovanisci from Listen, Money Matters joins us to discuss the ins and outs of automating your finances. You might have heard the phrase “pay yourself first” before and thought you might get around to doing that… at some point. We’ll explain how you can set up a few automatic transactions that will take care of important financial tasks quick and painlessly while you spend your time and energy doing what you really want to be doing.
- Remember: There’s Still Time To Win A Kindle Fire HD! – Subscribe & give us a review and you could win a nice new Kindle Fire HD tablet!
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What should I be automating when it comes to my finances?
- Are there tools like software programs and apps that can help me automate?
- Are there any downsides to automating all of my payments?
- What should my first steps be if I’m just starting out?
- Should I be using my credit card to make automatic payments?
Links, Tools, and Programs We Use to Help With Automation
- You Need A Budget (YNAB)
- Credit Karma
- Betterment Investing
- Ally Bank
- Capital One 360
- Simple Bank
- Personal Capital
- Easy Ways You Can Automate Your Finances
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag!
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Matt Giovanisci | Listen, Money Matters!
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | Canadian Finance Blog
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.