Business Coach to millennial entrepreneurs Amanda Abella joins us this week to talk about how golf isn’t the only activity that requires a strong mental game – your finances depend on it as well! While Amanda specializes in talking about millennials and people who have decided to try their hand at entrepreneurship, she also has many strategies to help your money mindset no matter what the situation.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What is a money mindset? Isn’t personal finance just about numbers and stuff?
- Is this like “The Secret” where if I think about hundred-dollar bills magically they will appear?
- What sort of mental obstacles might I place in my own way? Why would I do that?
- Are there specific mental strategies that might help me to become successful in running my own company?
Links, Tools, and Programs To Help You Get Started
- Smile or Die – RSA Animate Video
- Make Money Your Honey – By Amanda Abella
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Amanda Abella | AmandaAbella.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
For a quick bio of each of our show participants, head on over to our panelists page.
Join us live every week for a new discussion about money! Follow all of our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest shows and news!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoneyMstrmind
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/MoneyMastermindShow/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MoneyMastermindShow/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moneymastermindshow
Follow hashtag: #moneymastermindshow on Twitter every week during or after the show, or send your questions tagged with that hashtag.
Your mindset about money may be the most important part of getting your financial situation straightened out. We are all human, we all make mistakes and shouldn’t be blaming others or complaining about our situation. We are the only ones who can fix the situation we are in. Great episode guys!